Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sophomore Marisa Harrell's take on Dorm Life

Marisa Harrell is a sophomore at CU. She has lived in two different dorms: Andrews Hall (In Kittridge) her Freshman year, and Buckingham this year (also in Kittridge). Here are her thoughts about being a Freshman in the dorms and what it is like being an Sophomore still in the dorms: 


Q: What was the best part about living in the dorms?
 A: Someone cleaned the bathrooms and you didn’t have the responsibility of paying a bill or deadlines for payments. 

Q: How has being a sophomore in the dorms affected you?
A: It's weird because I cant commingle with people my own age.

Q: How many people did you live with? How many now?  Which do you prefer?
A: In Andrews I had two roommates and in Buckingham I have one. I prefer one roommate. 

Q: Favorite dorm on campus?
A: Andrews!

Q: What was the advantage of living in Andrews?
A: It was quiet so I got a lot done and it was an honors engineer dorm so if I needed help with any math stuff there were people that could help. 

Q: What was the worst part about Andrews?
A: It was far away from middle of campus. 

Q: What is the advantage of living in Buckingham?
A: Buckingham is a brand new dorm and everything is nice and new. 

Q: What is the worst part of being a sophomore in the dorms? 
A: Non of my friends are in the dorms… and I hate my roommate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment